The number two comment we get for Sam (after the "He's so cute", of course) is that he has great hair. Well, not any more! We got a notion on Saturday morning to cut it off. It must have been the syrupy tendrils falling in his eyes after French Toast. Whatever the motivation, it is done, and I am so sad. It feels like my baby is gone. He is now officially a little boy.
Here is what Sam has been up to in the last couple of weeks. The day has arrived. I've enjoyed my sanity for long enough. I can no longer work in another room with peace of mind. HE CAN MOOOO-OOOOVE!
Recent Quotes: Ben used to be a very exuberant pray-er. He loved to repeat after us our prayers before dinner and bedtime. For some reason, he does not want to pray out loud any more. It makes us sad. But, the other day, he did think of something to pray about. We were dogsitting Jake and halfway through dinner Ben gasped, "We never prayed for Jakes' food!" When I asked if Ben wanted to pray (which we often ask, to no avail), Ben surprised us by saying Yes! He thanked God for Jake and prayed for Jake's food.
Ben loves role-playing games. He will often tell Nate and I how we should feel. A couple of days ago, he said, "Mom you act frustrated while I laugh." Oh, the irony. We've played that role before!
Change is coming...
7 years ago
What a cute video! I loved watching his little hands open and close the whole time. It must be an excited thing. :] Both our boys get buzzed by their Daddy too and thankfully both of them are pretty good during the process. It's good to see pics of you and Nate and your boys. We will have to get in touch soon.
ReplyDelete