Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Our Two Nephews!

One of the most fervent prayers I have ever prayed over my last 32 years has been that I could share motherhood with my sister. 

God heard.  He always does.


In May, I got to witness the birth of beautiful baby Gabriel.







 Sarah realized she was pregnant with him the very week that she and Dan were headed to Haiti to meet their other son, Wedly!

Precious, precious Wedly.  God heard his cries for a mommy and daddy.  God knew just where Wedly needed to be.

On July 7, we got to welcome our second nephew home!

Welcome home, cousin!
We already can't imagine life without you, buddy!

Brothers.

I can't wait for what these boys will teach each other.


 

These two boys bring their auntie joy for so many reasons!

1 comment:

  1. oh!! I love the picture of you and your sister and Gabbriel - so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete