I've always shied away from blogging, mostly because I don't like to write very much. It's not that I'm bad at it. I was a history major, and got good grades on all of my papers. I loved the research portion, just got frustrated when the words would not come out on paper like the ideas in my head.
Yet, I hate to have all of the cute things my kids say and do swirl down the drain of the facebook status abiss, never to be seen again. I want a place where I can record them, revisit them, share them and one day let them read of their escapades. They are the writers. I'll be the recorder.
As I sit here, perched precariously on the edge of a footstool, ready to lunge when Sam reaches to touch the fire (again), ready to attach Spiderman to the Mater tow truck (again), I am filled with contentment - again. God is SO good to us. I am blessed to be a stay-at-home Mom. I am blessed to have a husband that works so hard for us. I am blessed to have two beautiful boys. I want to tell the story of our family. It will just be our story through the words of my kids. I think that will work, don't you?
Change is coming...
7 years ago
yeah! welcome to the blog world :)
ReplyDelete