Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Pictures - Finally!



It has been WAY too long since I last updated pictures on here! I do okay at posting them on Facebook, but am resolved to do better on my blog.

Sometimes I think to myself, "Why would people want to read about our mundane Washougal adventures? They are not as glamorous
as Alaska." But the truth is, we are experiencing such rich, meaningful growth here. Our adventures are every bit as meaningful, even more so because now we have our two boys to share them with!


Here's a picture of one of the homeschooling pre-school lessons with Ben. We've been having a lot of fun (most days!). We take a couple of weeks on each letter to make sure he really understands the letters shape, sound and how to write it. We've made it all the way to E so far! I am trying to pick a science-y type lesson each time.

Here he is, learning about apples. He would draw a smile, or frown, or sour-y face under each apple after he tasted it.


Ben's latest thing is robots. We designed the armor, which he wore around for at least an hour. Recycle, reduce, reuse, right?



Here we are hiking with Ben and Sam's beloved cousins, Zoe and Eve. We took them to the Steigerwald Lake bird refuge here in Washougal. We hiked this trail every single weekend of February!


It is definitely flu season in these parts. Here an example of the sad little faces I've been seeing around. No fun (but still so cute).



I've got some cute quotes to include at some point. Hopefully very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment